The Panacea Multi Super Specialty & Neuro Hospital
Fully equipped 3 Modular Operation Theaters with laminar flow, Zero bacteria air conditioning.
Ot OTs are equipped with C-Arm, Laparoscopic Microscope and OT Tables of BLANCO GMBH, Germany.
OPD wing with Latest state of art facilities which Covers all specialties under one roof.
24 hours emergency service - Diagnostic services, in house pharmacy services and in-patient admission department (IPD).
At a time in-patient admission facilities for 50 patients
Ward facilities : General Wards, Pediatric Ward, Semi- Private and Deluxe Rooms, Cubical Ward.
Six (06) Bedded Trauma Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Medical ICU, Neonatal ICU.
Centrally Air-Conditioned including all room and General Wards.
Multi Specialty Procedures carried out by The Panacea Multi Super Specialty Hospital
- Advanced Neurosurgery including Brain Tumors and Spine surgery
- Nephrology including
- Gastroenterology including
- Clinical Once Hematology
- Clinical Pad, Once Hematology
- General Endoscopic Urology
- Cochlear Implant
- Total Hip & Knee Replacement
Super Specialty Diseases
Neurologic diseases and disorders treated by our neurosurgeons
Malignant tumors of the brain, spine, and peripheral nerves. Benign tumors including meningioma, epidermoid, dermoid, hemangioblastoma, colloid cyst, subependymal giant cell astrocytoma, pleomorphic xanthoastrocytoma, and craniopharyngioma.
Aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) as well as other neurovascular problems of the brain and spinal cord. Carotid endarterectomy to prevent stroke, transient ischemic attack or TIA.
Pituitary Tumors - Neuroendocrine Disorders
Pituitary and hypothalamic disorders including acromegaly, Cushing's disease or syndrome, prolactinoma, chromophobe or nonfunctioning pituitary adenoma, and thyrotroph adenomas.
Cranial Base Diseases
lesions affecting the base of the skull - acoustic neuromas (vestibular schwannoma) and other tumors of the cranial nerves).
Spine and Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Neurosurgical evaluation of neck and back pain, nerve compression syndromes, peripheral nerve (including nerve compression such as carpal tunnel syndrome), herniated intervertebral discs, and spinal cord compression syndromes and spine surgery.
Pediatric & Developmental Disorders
Brain and spinal tumors, surgery of developmental anomalies including tethered spinal cord, spina bifida, syringomyelia, myelomeningocele, hydrocephalus, craniosynostosis, lipoma, dermal sinus, encephalocele, aqueductal stenosis, myeloschisis......
inherited neurologic syndromes including neurofibromatosis type I (Von Recklinghausen's disease) and II, tuberous sclerosis, and Von Hippel-Lindau disease.
Trigeminal Neuralgia / Hemifacial Spasm Disorders
Trigeminal neuralgia (tic doloureux) and glossopharyngeal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm (tic convulsif).
Functional Neurologic Disorders
Parkinson's disease, obsessive compulsive disorder, cancer-related- and chronic-pain syndromes, thalamotomy for disabling tremor and epilepsy surgery for the surgical treatment of medically refractory seizures.
Trauma, Emergency, Intensive Care, and General Neurosurgery
Spinal Cord and Head Trauma Center and brain disorders resulting from trauma.
Other resources for patients and families related to neurosurgical diseases and disorders treated by neurosurgeons.
- Neurofibromatosis (Von Recklinghausen's disease or NF-I and bilateral acoustic neuromatosis or NF-2 )
- Nerve entrapment (e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome) information and support resources
- Parkinson's disease information resources
- Pituitary tumor (adenoma, carcinoma) information. Including acromegaly, Cushing's disease, and prolactinoma.
- Repetitive stress injury resources
- Spin bifida resources
- Spinal Disorders Information
- Stroke (prevention)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Trigeminal neuralgia (tic doloureux)
- Tuberous sclerosis resources
- Von Hippel-Lindau disease resources
- Acoustic neuroma Resources
- Brain AVM and aneurysm information and support group
(Brain Aneurysm Foundation)
- Back and neck injury information and support resources
- Brain tumor information sources
- Carotid disease
- Craniofacial anomalies
- Disability Links
- Epilepsy information sources
- Herniated disc (disk)
- Hydrocephalus resources
- Hypoglossal neuralgia
- Hemifacial spasm (tic convulsif)
- Meningiomas, Epidermoids, and other Bengn Brain Tumors