Operation Theatre for Specialized Surgeries
The Neurosurgery division has a state of art Operation
Theaters, having laminar flow system (zero bacteria), C-Arm Image Intensifier,
Operating Microscope and other instruments of international standards. Many
complicated surgical interventions have been done at The Panacea Hospital by full
time Neurosurgeons using micro neuro surgical techniques such as:
- Tumour Surgery : Malignant and Benign tumors including Glioma,
Meningioma, Posterior fossa including C.P. Angle Tumors,
- Spine Surgery : Anterior approach ( Median Corpectomy with Grafting and
Plating ) for cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy, Cervical Disc
and Traumatic Spine features, Trans-thoracic approach for
Dorsal Spinal Lesions, Spinal tumours - intramedullary
Intradural extramedullary and Extradural , Microdiscectomy
- Head Injuries - All Types and Grades.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery - Growing Skull Fracture, Pediatric tumors,
Hydrocephalus, Meningomyelocele and Tethered Cord
- Vascular Lesions - Vascular Malformations and Aneurysms, Trans
Sphenoid approach for Pituitary Tumours.
- Micro-Neurosurgery for various Brain and Spinal Lesions.